1. PRICES: Prices are based on currency exchange rate at the time of booking and are subject to adjustments according to the currency exchange rate at the time of payment. Prices are guaranteed against fluctuation once payment is received.
2. PAYMENT: A 40% deposit is required to secure services. Some of our suppliers may require additional deposits to confirm tee times or other services. Final payment is due 90 days before the commencement of the trip. Reservations made within 90 days are subject to full payment upon confirmation. All or our prices reflect a 3.5% discount for payment by check.
Cancellations must be in writing to Golf Travel ETC and are subject to the following charges:
* Cancellation 60 days or more before arrival date: 30%, plus any non-refundable penalties imposed by our suppliers.
* Cancellation between 60 and 30 days before arrival date: 50%, plus any non-refundable penalties imposed by our suppliers.
* Cancellation less than 30 days before arrival date: 100%
Any changes made after deposit has been paid are subject to a fee of $100 per change in addition to any penalties charged by our suppliers. Any changes requested within 90 days of departure, are subject to the policies and availability of our service providers (hotels, transport, restaurants, golf clubs). Significant changes may be considered as a cancellation and re-booking and would be subject to the above mentioned cancellation policy.
Golf Travel ETC will not assume responsibility for any delay or damage to or loss of property or injury to or death of persons due to transportations (rental car, motor coach, railroad, air flight, or any other conveyances), or due to suppliers (accommodations, golf courses, restaurants), or due to any other external reasons (strikes, weather conditions, etc).
6. AFTER-SALES SERVICE AND CLAIMS:
If, during the vacation, any of the service providers (hotels, restaurants, golf clubs, transportation, etc.) do not provide the agreed services, clients must submit a written claim to Golf Travel ETC within 30 days of the end of the stay. There will be no refunds for any unused portions of the program.
7. PLAYING GOLF:
The client acknowledges having the necessary golf skills to play on the golf courses reserved. The client plays golf on the course solely at your own responsibility towards others and the golf course.
Golf Travel ETC cannot be held responsible if the golf course cannot be used due to weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances. Green fees will only be refunded if the golf course is unavailable for play.
9. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Payment by the client will be considered full acceptance of the above-mentioned terms and conditions.